Friday, April 11, 2014

Hello everyone!

Ok so I have good news and I have bad news. bad news is that I am changing up this blog for those of you who liked it. I am doing this because it is starting to feel tedious to write posts about the haunted mansion. good news is that I have a series of posts coming every Friday afternoon- starting TODAY!!!!!!!!! now this is a little more complicated than you may think because I have already written a lot of the stories, but no need to fear prepare for a Long String of of “Free Write Fridays” even when its not Friday! not only that but on Saturday every week the poll will be “Who should I add next to free write Friday?” because its getting hard for me to think of things. Also I will be doing other posts but no long strings like the Free Write Fridays.

No comments: